Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Does your car suck?

I know my car sucks. There are a lot of people in Natural Selection and Arkansas that have FAR better vehicles than I do. I'm working on my car slowly but surely. I order parts here and there a little at a time. Every time I want/ need to get something to make my car go faster I call my buddy Evan. Pure Performance is the name of his newly opened business. Evan has been building and modifying cars for almost 10 years now, and has extensive experience with anything that's got four wheels and an engine. I have had lots of "car friends," but he is one of the few that knows what he's talking about. From full engine assembly, to swaps, to tuning... you get the idea. Long story short, if you need stuff done, hit him up!

https://www.facebook.com/pureperformanceAR <----------- his site for now.

Below are a few examples of his work




4 comments:

  1. Toyota trd pro grille A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. car radiators Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. copper radiator I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. 2016 tacoma grill

    ReplyDelete