Monday, May 18, 2009

Doing work at Hat's Casa...












































A sexy day here in C way turned into a sexy night.  Fresh and I had the day off and headed over to Hat's house and we worked on the wagons for a while.  Fresh got a sleepy eye mod and a new coat blackness on his rear bumper.  I just took some shots of my already installed 12000k Apexcone HID kit and fogs on my zenki.  Hat decided to buff out the cloudiness on his lowered Accord's headlights and give the grille a fresh look, sorry no pics of that so you're beat! All in all, a good night with lots of little things getting accomplished.  
If my picture posts look amateur its because they are.  Again, im as new to this blogging as Obama is to being president. We'll both get the hang of what we're doing so chill. Im looking to get a logo made finally for this club.  Something thats as fresh as RiskyDevil's.  Im not gonna lie, they are an inspiration to me.  The Chi Town region has a ballin drift/JDM scene and I wish we could get something close to that here in Central Arkansas.  Coming from NJ, we had meets at least once a month, but people down here would rather have a Z71 chevy than an s13 or an FD.  Its funny how i bought my car for a steal from Memphica (memphis) but the price of a used 4x4 here is outrageously inflated for no reason other than a high school boy will be more popular if his parents buy him a Z71. I love Arkansas and I will rep it for a minute and a half, but sometimes things are way different than im used to and I have to take a step back, re-evaluate my thinking, and adjust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment