Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wee Hours

Cant sleep.... im completely tired and worn out, but i have the urge to just stay up and complete random tasks at the moment.  That and the fact that im watching vh1 which at this hour happens to be "Palladia" instead of just vh1.  I watched this Palladia channel at my parents house in Jersey all the time over summer and Christmas. I love the channel.  They have the freshest music and usually very artsy music vids too. I've asked a homeboy of mine for his assistance in making a logo, but again im in the mood to accomplish random tasks.  So, i introduce our cheesy little logo, the first rough interpretation of what im looking for.  Double D and my old lady gave me some great ideas and i honestly love repping the colors of my UCA Bears since we are in Central Arkansas, so thats how we arrived at this very rough, very rediculous looking logo. Im gonna leave it up to you to either enjoy, or hate on it. 

I want to thank Risky Devil in advance for putting this vid up as im going to steal it and try to post it up on here.  I think its sexy as hell.  The sr sounds baller and the driver basically doesnt kiss the wall, but makes out with it instead. 

Go to www.riskydevil.com if you are EVER bored. The site is addicting and always has sick phots from ill photography posted of their rides. When i grow up, ill be a member of Risky, or when Natural Selection grows up, it will be the ugly step brother of Risky that reps Central Arkansas and C-Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment