Monday, September 26, 2011

Whew!

Well, it's been a minute since anything related to the car club or my car in general has occurred. I recently had back surgery, which makes me part cripple for a while, so i've been taking it easy. I have gotten a lot closer to finishing my kouki front end swap. All i have left is to get two small brackets and a few bolts for my recently received JDM front bumper. I'm debating whether or not I'm going to get the car painted, or go full on to the swap i'm planning to do.
I've also had the pleasure of helping my newly made friends out with their cars. For about 4 days our Natural Selection folks have been working on finishing the LS/VTech build on Chad's car. It had a few times where it looked like it would not get finished in our time frame, but we pulled it off. Most recently, Natural Selection teamed up with Conway Christian Car Club and a Christian motorcycle club in order to have a small car show at a local rehabilitation hospital. I took a TON of photos with my new Nikon D3100, and I will be sharing all of this with you in up coming posts.

STAY TUNED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment