Monday, January 24, 2011

A bigger car nerd than me?....GTFOH!!!!

So...this kid's pretty damn impressive. He sounds like he has VTEC and he also sounds like a 2jzgte...fo reals! I think it's cool. To each, his own. I always mimic'd car engine noises when i was a younger kid, but then i realized that i love messin around with chicks, and chicks think that making engine noise is weird. (Perhaps i should've just done like this kid and still did it, whatever chick still hung around me, KEEPER! lol) Anyway, I'm just throwing this up here. Not really anything mind boggling. I'm still using the Blogger app on my CR-48 notebook from Google. I'm still loving my notebook. I really cannot wait for the cold to go away and for my back to stop hurting so that i can work on my car and get it up and going again. I miss her :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment