Friday, January 21, 2011

Two Fer...

I got a couple things that i want to share with you today. First off, I'm writing this entry using the new Google CR-48 prototype notebook that you can sign up to beta test. I'm also using the "Blogger" app they have in the chrome web store. It's a free app and it logged me into blogger automatically so i think its pretty dope so far. The keyboard has an awesome layout on it. they basically cut the fat out of every aspect of the notebook. It weighs nothing, it uses no power whatsoever (i haven't charged it in 4 days now and I've used it the entire day on all 4 of those days that I have owned it), and it is retardedly quick in everything that it does. It takes about 10 seconds to boot up completely. The only thing that i do not like so far, it has no screen saver and i cannot save anything to the notebook itself. The reason i'm even mentioning these two gripes is because i love looking at my car pictures or drifting pictures or pin up girls on cars pictures while my notebook is not being used. But i guess i can go without them to save a little power, and a little bit of the environment in the long run as well. If you want to sign up for one yourself and see if you get picked, go to here http://www.google.com/chromeos/pilot-program-cr48.html and click "apply now" on the left hand side of the screen. That page will also tell you what this notebook prototype is all about. Im loving it so far.

The second thing i wanted to share with you all is that i went shooting my newly purchased Glock 23 handgun tonight. I went to a place called "Shoothouse USA" here in Conway, Arkansas. Very professional atmosphere and all in all, a nice home town shooting range. I'm very happy with my purchase of the Glock 23. It's small in size but it shoots the hell out of the bullets. I should be going shooting tomorrow again, so i'll see if i can get a video or a picture or two up here for you all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment